Innovative business accelerator empowers a new wave of Charlotte entrepreneurs.
CHARLOTTE, NC, November 16, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- NXT | CLT is proud to announce the arrival of its seventh cohort to join the ranks of its innovative "Companies in Residence". This selection marks another milestone in the organization's mission to nurture high-potential businesses and enrich the Charlotte business community with diverse and ambitious talent.
This latest group, comprising dynamic entrepreneurs across various sectors, is set to embark on a transformative 18-month professional development journey. The NXT | CLT initiative, known for its tailored approach to creating an entrepreneurial mindset shift, providing business mentoring, resources, executive leadership mastermind sessions, and growth capital, will provide these companies with the tools necessary to reach new heights of success.
The new "Companies in Residence" are led by an array of exceptional business leaders, who will receive:
• An innovative curriculum responsive to their unique business needs.
• Direct engagement with seasoned industry executives.
• Customized coaching plans to align resources to each company's strategic goals.
• A peer-led support network to exchange best practices and bolster communal strength.
• Qualification for $15,000 financial support to enhance operational and capacity-building efforts.
The initiative is spearheaded by established business leaders and subject-matter experts who ensure that participants gain access to cutting-edge leadership education, lucrative market opportunities, and essential capital resources.
Welcoming the New Cohort
NXT | CLT extends a warm welcome to the seventh cohort of emerging companies:
• Angela & David Berry, Pure Body Salon & Suites
• Trevonne & Marcus Cuffee, MTC Events & Catering
• Khiana Morton, Queen Sugar Body Hair Removal
• Leslie Ware, Alpha Health & Wellness
• Kimberly McGregor, SIDKIMYL Educational Consulting
• Vania Bredy, Bredy Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab
• Kingsley Ifedi, T.E.A.M. Financials
• David Goodson, American Tec Electric
Through NXT | CLT's dedicated initiatives, these entrepreneurs will enhance their businesses and learn to make a mindset shift that will help them spark innovation, drive employment, fuel the economy, and offer solutions to various environmental and societal challenges. The collective impact of their growth is a testament to the foresight of NXT | CLT's support for emergent leaders in the business community.
For more information about NXT|CLT, visit https://www.nxtclt.org.
NeXT Charlotte (NXT | CLT) is led by Eric Lewis, a leader passionate about helping emerging companies grow and scale by being a catalyst for talented owners to shift their mindset about the value they bring to our economy and our environment.
NXT|CLT aims to create a robust pathway of success for high-potential businesses owned by people of color. Launched out of a desire to create a real, accessible, and highly effective way to drive growth for small businesses, the initiative concentrates on three areas — leadership education, enterprise market access, and access to social and financial capital — and brings those to life for emerging companies and their leaders.
For more information or to get involved with NXT|CLT, please contact Eric@nxtclt.org or visit https://www.nxtclt.org/.
Vision: Transforming Lives To Equitably Serve Entrepreneurs In Our Communities.
Purpose: Building Charlotte's Next Generation of Successful Enterprise Companies Owned by Untapped, Talented, Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by https://www.24-7pressrelease.com