- The required Indian visa photo size is 2×2 inches;
- The picture must be in color;
- The photo must have a plain light background;
- Only clear pictures without blurring are allowed;
- Your head height should be from 1 inch to 1.375 inches. Generally, it should be about 1.3 inches;
- The upper part of the torso should be visible;
- When photographing, look directly into the camera. It is not allowed to lower your eyes.
You must first obtain an India e-Visa in order to enter India. It is necessary to have a valid passport, an email account, and a debit or credit card. Check that your passport is still valid. Currently, citizens of 169 countries can obtain an India e-Visa. Many tourists to India can easily obtain the necessary visa. The India e-Visa is issued online by the Indian government. There are three sorts of e-Visas available in India: e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, and e-Medical Visa. The India e-Visa was created to simplify the visa application process and attract more international travelers. Tourism is essential to India's economy, and the advent of the e-Visa makes it easier for foreign visitors to enter the country.
PASSPORT REQUIREMENT FOR INDIAN VISA
- Must have at least six (6) months validity left by the time of arrival in India.
- Must contain at least two (2) empty pages for fixation of approved visa stamps.
- If need be, travelers may be required to produce their former passport used during the visa application process.
The India Online Tourist eVisa allows individuals to engage in various activities such as vacationing, recreational pursuits, tourism, boarding a ship, visiting friends or family, or even participating in a short yoga session. Introduced in November 2014, the India Tourist e-Visa revolutionized the visa application process by enabling individuals to apply online, eliminating the need to physically visit an embassy or consulate. Currently, citizens from over 169 countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to India. The India Tourist eVisa with multiple entries remains valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens can enjoy a consecutive stay of up to 90 days for tourism purposes (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with 2 entries to India for those planning a shorter stay. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor's most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India has much to offer visitors from all around the world. Some people wish to learn about the rich culture and traditions, but others want to consume everything or get spiritual insight. The Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) or Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) is in charge of overseeing foreigner registration and immigration-related procedures for visitors to India, such as visa renewals. Foreigners of all nationalities can use the internet to access FRRO services.
How to Extend India Visa in India?
- All foreigners can extend their Visa by India visa extension through the website and mobile app. You don't have to visit their offices as the whole process is online, but if they call you to come to their office, you will have to visit them.
- You can apply for a FRRO visa extension at the website or mobile application. You don't need to visit their office. They call you in a specific situation; otherwise, the whole procedure is online.
- The only interest of India visa extension is to provide a platform for foreign tourists to solve their problems regarding their Visa.
- Our priority and mission are to provide a friendly environment for foreigners to receive paperless and cashless services and also save their time. So, you can get your work done stress-free.
- By using the website and app, many foreigners can create their ID by registering themselves. In this way, they can apply for e-Visa and also other visa services like registration, visa extension, exit permit and other services.
- All the applicant's documents such as visa documents, India visa extension will be sent directly to the registered email address.
- Foreigners are not required to visit their offices. But under certain conditions, they will call you directly or email you to visit their office.
Required Documents for Visa Extension
- A Copy of Passport:
- Copy of Latest Indian visa
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
- Passport should be valid for 6 months
- Proof of residency
- Medical certificate
- Registration Certificate or Residential Permit (RC/RP)
All visa applicants, including visitors, must submit a reference name, according to Indian immigration requirements. The reference name will also appear in your passport if you are traveling on a tourist visa. If your passport does not have a field for reference names, your reference name is the same as your first name. The Indian Government's Immigration Department must know where you are and with whom you are linked. Each country has its own set of internal policies that cannot be changed. Someone you know or who can speak on your behalf while in India is recommended. These details are required on the Indian Visa Application Form. You must also provide your home address in the nation from where you are traveling in the online application form. Always make an effort to provide accurate facts.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram