The Canadian government launched the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2015 for passengers from more than 50 countries, including South Korea. Air travelers are the only ones who can apply for a Canada electronic travel authorization. The electronic travel authorization (eTA) from South Korea is intended for tourists, business travelers, transiting from Canada to another destination, or medical treatment or counseling. South Korean passport holders are eligible for Canada's visa waiver program. This means that you will not require a visa to visit Canada. For the first time in 2015, Canada's Immigration Service used the eTA to assess the eligibility of foreign visitors to Canada and to expedite the eTA application process. South Korean citizens can apply for the Canadian eTA. As a replacement for the visa, Canada has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA online). The eTA allows Canadian authorities to pre-screen foreign travelers and makes it easier for South Koreans to enter Canada. Travelers may stay up to 6 months during each trip and may enter Canada multiple times within a 5-year period. The Immigration Service will record the length of stay when the traveler arrives at the border and the expiry date will be written on the passport. The eTA application for South Korean citizens must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel to ensure the document is processed and the eTA is issued before you travel.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS
- A South Korean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Netherlands citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. This is due to the fact that the Netherlands is one of 50 countries whose citizens can enter Canada without a visa simply by showing their passport at the border. Dutch citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for short-term visits for vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons. In 2015, Canadian officials developed the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system to more efficiently analyze international travelers prior to admission. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens. One of these requirements is to have a machine-readable electronic passport. The Canadian eTA is now available online for Dutch citizens. The eTA is valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into Canada, which is much more convenient than the previous single-entry visa system. Individual visits can last up to six months and are decided by immigration officers at the border and recorded in the visitor's passport. The eTA Canada application form can be completed from the applicant's home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DUTCH
- Passport – A valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
There is a lot to do in Canada. Canada is a vast country that embraces both nature and modernism. If you live in Portugal, you're in luck, because the ETA is expected to arrive from Canada. Portuguese citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada on a short-term basis for general tourist, business, transit, or medical reasons. This process has been extraordinarily simple since 2016, when the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), an electronic visa waiver that allows Portuguese residents multiple admissions for a 6-month stay for each entrance throughout its duration. However, keep the Canada ETA in mind as you plan your trip to Canada. This document isn't available in every country. However, some nationalities are lucky enough to be able to apply. Portuguese citizens traveling to Canada for up to 180 days do not need a visa to enter the country but must obtain travel authorization in advance. An eTA visa waiver for Canada eTA from Portugal is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiry date of the traveler's passport. It allows multiple entries into Canada through any of the country's airports during this period, but not entry into the country through a land or sea border. However, a Portuguese citizen can stay in the country for a maximum of 180 days on each entry. For longer stays, travelers must apply for a different type of Canada visa. The Canadian ETA will be linked to the traveler's Portuguese Passport and is read by electronic immigration machines at the border upon arrival. The eTA Canada for Portuguese citizens was introduced to speed up the process of obtaining a Canada visa waiver from Portugal and can be conveniently applied for by the traveler own home. The ETA application for Portuguese citizens is a simple process and involves completing a Canadian ETA application form online.
Requirements for Canada Visa for Portuguese Citizens
- A bio-metric Portuguese passport, valid for at least 6 months from the proposed date of arrival in Canada.
- An application form which is completed online, and which includes personal details such as the traveler’s full name and date of birth, as well as your Portuguese passport number, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Online payment via credit or debit card is required before the travel authorization approval process can begin.
- An email address is required to finalize the application and to receive communication about the eTA’s approval.
Due to its excellent health-care system, Canada is becoming increasingly popular among international medical travelers. A Canada medical visa is a type of temporary resident visa granted to those visiting Canada for medical treatment. This visa entitles the individual to stay in Canada for a set period of time in order to receive medical treatment. If necessary, it may also allow you to be accompanied by a family member or caregiver. A medical visa for Canada allows you to travel to Canada for medical treatment. A medical visa may be required if you are a non-permanent resident of Canada and require medical treatment that is not available in your home country. A Canadian citizen or permanent resident who requires medical treatment in Canada that is not available where you are now. To be eligible, applicants must show that they have the financial means to pay for their treatment as well as any associated expenditures such as lodging and transport. Furthermore, they must show paperwork from a Canadian healthcare provider stating both the diagnosis and the projected cost of the required treatment. Applicants must also demonstrate that they pose no threat to Canadian public safety or security.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANADA MEDICAL VISA
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Copy of letter from a hospital in Canada.
- A Color photo of the applicant
- A valid email address. Your visa information will be emailed to you.
- Proof of financial support while you are in Canada.
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- A medical report from a doctor in your home country stating that you need medical treatment in Canada.
- You may be asked questions about your medical condition and the hospital you will be visiting.
Poles, like many other nationalities, are not required to obtain a visa to visit Canada for a limited time. The eTA was established by the Canadian government in 2016 to make it easier for Poles to obtain a travel authorization to Canada. All Polish citizens must apply for a visa waiver or a visa before entering Canada. To enter Canada for vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons, Polish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Visitors planning to spend up to 180 days in Canada can apply online for an approved eTA, which is electronically linked to their passport. If you intend to travel by plane, you must first obtain a Canadian ETA. Once an electronic permit has been issued, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler's passport. An approved Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years (or until the associated passport expires, whichever comes first). The application process only takes a few minutes. Polish citizens can now apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online, eliminating the need to personally apply for a document to enter the country at an Embassy or Consulate.
Canada Online Visa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – Provide a valid email address because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
Company Name: CANADA Visa
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street