Visiting India is a fantastic experience because there are so many landscapes and tastes to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches and mystical religious sites to many authentic festivals, vast temples, caves, forts and sculptures, India offers a plethora of options for an unforgettable trip. The Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. There are three different types of e-Visas available to Portuguese citizens wishing to travel to India: The Online Travel Authorization for Tourists, the Business e-Visa and the Travel Authorization for Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance. Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. Tourist e-Visa – Used when you wish to make an informal trip to India for sightseeing, pilgrimage or relaxation. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 90 days from the date of arrival. The Tourist eVisa is a single-entry visa and cannot be exchanged or converted. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Whether visiting India for pleasure, business or medical reasons, travelers from Russia require an Indian visa before entering the country. Since India moved the visa application process online in 2014, the process of applying for an Indian e-Visa has become significantly easier. It now allows citizens from 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 90 days in the country. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
India is one of the few nations that can influence tourists for life. The Embassy of India has made the visa process for Singapore citizens easy and quick with the eVisa system. Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. You must meet Indian visa requirements for Singapore citizens to enter India, which are so many unique things about this country that people talk about all the time. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. As a Singaporean, you are free to choose which type of e-Visa is right for you from the list below: Tourist e-Visa – suitable for travel to India that can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your Arrival with single entry only. This type of visa is neither extendable nor convertible. Once the e-Visa is issued, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you in the country. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singapore citizens online. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
As a result, and to facilitate entry for tourists from around the world, including citizens of Finland, the Indian government introduced an electronic travel authorization in 2014, commonly known as the Indian e-Visa. Indian Visa for Finnish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Finland is among 169 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for India e-Visa. The eVisa for India allows travelers to enter the country for short periods of time for tourism, visiting friends and family, short-term medical treatment and business purposes. Finns can apply for all types of e-Visas: tourist visa, business visa and medical visa. For most countries, the Tourist eVisa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days. The tourist visa allows for double entry into the country. The electronic visa is valid for one year or until 90 days have elapsed. Finnish citizens can apply for a maximum of two tourist e-Visas within one year. The e-Visa is easy to apply for and does not require a visit to an embassy or consulate as it is a fully online process. All applicants from Finland need a stable internet connection and the required documents.
Documents Required for Finnish Citizen
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card (if applicable)
The Indian Visa for Icelandic Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The e-Visa for India is an official document that allows Icelandic citizens to enter India for tourism purposes, business travel, clinic visits, conferences etc. In general, the e-Visa has a simpler application process and takes less time. If you are Icelandic, like over 150 other countries, you are eligible for an e-Visa to enter India. Electronic Tourist Visa: Used for tourism and related purposes. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival and it cannot be extended or converted. Completing the online e-Visa India application form can take up to 15 minutes and is entirely electronic.
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR ICELANDIC CITIZENS
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the visa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States