Netherlands citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. Because the Netherlands is one of 50 nations whose residents can visit Canada without a visa merely by presenting their passport at the border, nationals of the Netherlands are eligible. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens. Dutch citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business, transit, or medical reasons. In 2015, Canadian authorities developed the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system to better efficiently screen foreign visitors before entrance. One of these requirements is that they have a machine-readable electronic passport. The Canadian eTA for Dutch citizens can be applied for online. The eTA is valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into Canada, which is much more convenient than the previous single-entry visa system. Individual visits can last up to six months and are decided by immigration officers at the border and recorded in the visitor's passport. The eTA Canada application form can be completed from the applicant's home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits.
Requirements For Canada Visa For The Citizens Of Dutch
- Passport – A valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
If you are from Portugal, you are in luck because the ETA may now be received from Canada. Portuguese citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada on a short-term basis for general tourist, business, transit, or medical reasons. However, bear in mind the Canada ETA while you plan your trip to Canada. This document is not available in all countries. However, some nationalities are lucky enough to be able to apply. This process has been relatively straightforward since 2016, when the Canadian government created the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), an electronic visa waiver that permits Portuguese residents unlimited entries for a 6-month stay with each entry throughout its validity. Portuguese citizens traveling to Canada for up to 180 days do not need a visa to enter the country but must obtain travel authorization in advance. An eTA visa waiver for Canada eTA from Portugal is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiry date of the traveler's passport. It allows multiple entries into Canada through any of the country's airports during this period, but not entry into the country through a land or sea border. However, a Portuguese citizen can stay in the country for a maximum of 180 days on each entry. For longer stays, travelers must apply for a different type of Canada visa. The Canadian ETA will be linked to the traveler's Portuguese Passport and is read by electronic immigration machines at the border upon arrival. The eTA Canada for Portuguese citizens was introduced to speed up the process of obtaining a Canada visa waiver from Portugal and can be conveniently applied for by the traveler own home. The ETA application for Portuguese citizens is a simple process and involves completing a Canadian ETA application form online.
Requirements for Canada Visa for Portuguese Citizens
- A bio-metric Portuguese passport, valid for at least 6 months from the proposed date of arrival in Canada.
- An application form which is completed online, and which includes personal details such as the traveler’s full name and date of birth, as well as your Portuguese passport number, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Online payment via credit or debit card is required before the travel authorization approval process can begin.
- An email address is required to finalize the application and to receive communication about the eTA’s approval.
Polish nationals, like many other nationalities, do not need to apply for a visa to visit Canada for a short amount of time. In order to simplify the procedure of acquiring a travel authorization to Canada easier for Polish people, the Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2016. Before coming in Canada, all Polish citizens must apply for a visa waiver or a visa. Polish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons. Travelers visiting Canada for up to 180 days can apply online for an approved eTA that is electronically connected to their passport. However, if you plan to travel by air, you must obtain a Canadian ETA prior to departure. Once an electronic permit has been issued, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler's passport. An approved Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years (or until the associated passport expires, whichever comes first). The application process only takes a few minutes. Polish citizens can now apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online, eliminating the need to personally apply for a document to enter the country at an Embassy or Consulate.
Canada Online Visa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – Provide a valid email address because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
All Greek citizens must have a visa or a visa waiver to enter Canada legally. Greek people must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for general tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes. You simply need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in Canada. In 2016, the Canadian government launched the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online visa waiver for Greek citizens, which may be obtained by filling out a simple application. An approved Canada Visa Waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, with each airport entry to the country. Please note that once your Canada visa waiver (the Canadian eTA) has been granted, it is electronically linked to the Greek passport used by the traveler when completing the application. The Canadian Tourist Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA) is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler's passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
According to Canada's visa policy, Australian nationals are one of more than 50 nations that do not require a Canadian visa to register in the eTA system. The Canada eTA for Australian passport holders is a digital visa that makes it easier for Australian nationals and other eligible travellers to visit Canada. Only air travellers in Canada have access to the Electronic Travel Authorization. Australian residents having a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization are not required to obtain a visa to visit Canada. (eTA). The Canadian eTA visa for Australia is not optional; all Australian nationals visiting the country for a short amount of time must obtain one. The electronic travel authorization (eTA) is the most convenient way for Australian passport holders to enter Canada for tourism, business, or transit. The eTA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue and is considered a multiple entry visa waiver to Canada, meaning travelers can enter and exit the country as many times as they wish within the validity period. An approved Canadian eTA will be electronically linked to the Australian passport filed with the application, meaning that going through Canadian border control is quick and easy. Travelers applying from Australia only need to meet a few basic requirements to obtain an eTA for Canada. Citizens can easily travel to Canada thanks to the easy online application process. Completing the eTA form takes less than 15 minutes. An approved Canadian eTA will be electronically linked to the Australian passport filed with the application, meaning that going through Canadian border control is quick and easy. Travelers applying from Australia only need to meet a few basic requirements to obtain an eTA for Canada. Citizens can easily travel to Canada thanks to the easy online application process. Completing the eTA form takes less than 15 minutes.
Canada eTA Requirements for Australian Citizens
- An Australian passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- An Email address to receive notifications about the Canada eTA in your Inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram