A valid visa is required for a Spanish national to enter India. Indian immigration regulations forbid admission without a valid visa. However, if you are a Spanish citizen and intend to enter India, please keep in mind that, according to the official declaration, Spain is not on India's exemption list. The Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens has been accessible as an online application form by the Government of India since 2014. Spain's visa requirements in India are identical to those of most other nations. India is one of the top choices for a location that is excellent for both business and leisure travel. When applying for an Indian visa from Spain, the applicant must declare the purpose of the travel because this determines the type of visa required. However, the Indian Embassy has confirmed that the Indian Tourist Visa, valid for 90 days upon arrival, is approved for Spanish citizens. The India e-Tourist Visa, which is only available to Spanish citizens, permits eligible travelers to travel freely for a year. These stays are limited to 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which permits visitors to enter the nation numerous times for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures three times in a 60-day period. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever. Spanish Citizens can apply for Indian Visa online by simply filling out the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SPANISH
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
Danish citizens must obtain an Indian visa. In 2014, the Indian government implemented an electronic travel permission system, which is now available to citizens of 166 countries worldwide. Danish citizens are entitled to apply for one of four types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to unique traveller requirements. Danish citizens can currently apply for many types of Indian e-Visas, such as Indian eTourist Visa, eBusiness Visa, and eMedical Visa. Danish visitors who want to visit India for tourism purposes, such as yoga retreats, historical monuments, or visiting friends and relatives who live there, can apply for an Indian eTourist Visa. The eTourist visa is valid for up to 90 days in the nation. E-Business Visa - This type is utilised if you intend to engage in any business or commercial activity in India, but it is important to note that it is not legal for employment purposes. The term is 365 days from the date of issuance with numerous entries in advance, with a maximum stay of 180 days per stay. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to visit a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. The process is quite simple, and the traveler can receive their e-Visa via email in a relatively short time.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DENMARK CITIZENS
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
India, known as the land of diverse cultures and religions, has been a popular destination for international travelers for many years. From sacred sites and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches or exciting nature reserves, it has much to offer for your wonderful trip to India. Since the introduction of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, visiting India as a Dutch citizen has become a fairly simple effort and process. Before traveling to India, Dutch passport holders must apply for an Indian e-Visa. Since 2014, Indian visas for Dutch citizens have been available via electronic application. An e-Visa is a legal document that allows you to travel to and within India. It is linked to your passport electronically. By simply filling out the online application form, citizens of 166 countries can apply for an India visa from the comfort of their own homes. Indian visas for Dutch citizens are offered for three types of visits: tourist, business, and medical. The Indian Tourist Visa for Dutch Citizens allows for multiple entrance and consecutive stays of up to 90 days from the date of entry within its one-year validity period. The Indian Business Visa for Dutch Citizens is valid for one year from the date of issue, and it allows for double entry and successive longer stays of up to 180 days. While the Indian Medical Visa for Dutch citizens has a shorter validity duration of up to 60 days from the date of issue, it allows for three consecutive stays of up to 60 days. Tedious embassy or consulate appointments and long waiting times for visas are a thing of the past with the implementation of the online visa application. Simply fill out the online application form and attach some required documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
- Valid passport – most Netherlands nationals can obtain passport without difficulty, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo of yourself – make sure that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
Portugal is one of 169 nations whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa, making your trip planning easier. Since 2014, an electronic application for an Indian visa for Portuguese citizens has been available. There are three types of e-Visas accessible to Portuguese people travelling to India: The Online Tourist Travel Authorization, the Business e-Visa, and the Travel Authorization for Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance are all available online. Tourist e-Visa – Used for a casual travel to India for sightseeing, pilgrimage, or relaxation. This sort of visa allows you to stay in India for 90 days from your arrival date. The Tourist eVisa is only valid for one entrance and cannot be swapped or converted. Portuguese visitors must arrive in India within one year of receiving their visa. The India eBusiness Visa is intended for business travellers who wish to visit India. It is a dual-entry visa that permits holders to stay for up to 180 days (the length of stay is determined from the date of entry into India). Business travellers must enter India within one year of receiving their visa. The India eMedical Visa is a short-term visa that allows the holder to enter India for medical treatment three times in total. Holders can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. This type of visa is not available to family members; Accompanying blood relatives must apply for a Physician Assistant Visa to travel with a person who has been granted a Medical Visa. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
India has long been one of the world's top ten most visited countries. As a result, the demand for travel permits is gradually rising. Before traveling to India for vacation, business, or medical purposes, Irish nationals, like many other nationalities, must apply for an Indian Visa for Irish nationals. Since 2014, the Government of India has made the Irish Citizen Visa application form available online. Before traveling to India, Irish nationals, as well as 166 other nationals, must apply for an Indian e-Visa. There are currently three types of e-Visas based on the purpose of the visit. Following a period of research and design, the Indian government chose to launch e-Visa in 2014 as an appropriate answer to occasional time and expense issues. The Indian Tourist Visa is available for one year for Irish citizens. Within the validity duration of this visa, holders may enter twice for 90 days each. e-Business Visa - Used when entering India for business purposes. This form of e-Visa permits you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit several times. Each stay cannot be more than 180 days. The Indian Medical Visa for Irish Citizens has a validity period of 60 days counting from the day of entry. Throughout the period of validity, travelers can enjoy the option of triple entry. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom