When visiting Canada for a short period of time, Polish citizens, like many other nationalities, do not need to apply for a visa. The Canadian government introduced the eTA for Polish citizens in 2016 to make the process of obtaining a travel authorization to the country easier. All Polish citizens who wish to visit Canada must apply for a visa waiver or a visa before arriving. To enter Canada for tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes, Polish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Travelers traveling to Canada for up to 180 days can submit a simple online application to receive an approved eTA electronically linked to their passport. However, if you plan to travel by air, you must obtain a Canadian ETA prior to departure. Once an electronic permit has been issued, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler's passport. An approved Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years (or until the associated passport expires, whichever comes first). The application process only takes a few minutes. Polish citizens can now apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online, eliminating the need to personally apply for a document to enter the country at an Embassy or Consulate.
Canada Online Visa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – Provide a valid email address because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
Only air travelers may apply for an electronic travel authorization for Canada. The eTA was first used by Canada's Immigration Service in 2015 to assess the eligibility of foreign visitors to Canada and to expedite the eTA application process. South Korean citizens can apply for the Canadian eTA. Canada has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization as a replacement for the visa (Canadian eTA online). South Korean passport holders are eligible to travel to Canada under the Canadian visa waiver program. This means you will not require a visa to visit Canada. The Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2015 for travelers from more than 50 countries, including South Korea. The eTA for South Korean citizens is intended for visitors traveling to Canada for tourism, business purposes, transit through Canada to another destination, and to Canada for medical treatment or consultation. The eTA allows Canadian authorities to pre-screen foreign travelers and makes it easier for South Koreans to enter Canada. Travelers may stay up to 6 months during each trip and may enter Canada multiple times within a 5-year period. The Immigration Service will record the length of stay when the traveler arrives at the border and the expiry date will be written on the passport. The eTA application for South Korean citizens must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel to ensure the document is processed and the eTA is issued before you travel.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS
- A South Korean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
If Swiss citizens want to visit Canada, they must apply for a visa. However, not all Swiss citizens require a visa. This is due to the visa exemption for short-term visitors. When traveling to Canada, Swiss citizens must apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The eTA was introduced by Canadian authorities in 2015 to pre-screen foreign visitors and speed up the application process. To enter Canada for tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes, Swiss citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Swiss citizens, along with 57 other nationalities, are exempt from obtaining a visa for short visits to Canada. If you are entering the country by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA before leaving. Applicants may enter Canada multiple times during the five-year period and may be granted a stay of up to six months for each trip. Once approved for Swiss citizens, the eTA is electronically linked to the applicant's passport. You can apply for an eTA online anywhere in the world using a desktop, tablet or mobile device. Authorization is quick and easy and is sent securely and electronically to the applicant's email address.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF SWISS
- Passport – All applicants who want to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiration date because it needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – While the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment– You can use a credit or debit card, and PayPal is also a valid payment method.
For general tourism, business, transit, or short-term medical purposes, Norwegian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. All Norwegian visitors must obtain a Canadian visa before entering the country. Norwegian citizens visiting Canada must obtain a travel permit before entering the country. Since the Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2016, this process has been greatly streamlined. Norwegians who plan to stay in Canada for up to 180 days can apply for a visa waiver online using the simple eTA application form. An approved eTA for Norway is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder a total stay of 6 months in Canada with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian electronic permit is automatically linked to the traveler's passport. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. It is now possible to obtain a Canada eVisa waiver from Norway exclusively online via the simple eTA application, eliminating the need to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate to apply for a travel authorization in person.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF NORWEGIAN
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
The Canadian government implemented this online visa waiver for select countries in 2015. Czech citizens are among those who do not need a visa to visit Canada for tourism, business, or simple transit on their way to another destination. The Canadian eTA is recognized as a valid online travel authorization. Czech Republic citizens traveling to Canada may enter the country with a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). To enter Canada for tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes, Czech citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. It is valid for 5 years and grants Czech citizens a maximum stay of 6 months on each visit. Once approved, the eTA is electronically linked to the traveler's passport. Travelers wishing to travel to Canada for other reasons such as study or work should contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for more information. Czech travelers who meet all Canadian eTA requirements can start completing the eTA application form online. The form is a simple online questionnaire that takes 20 minutes to complete.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Czech Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram