A tourist visa is required to enter India. Australians, like most other nationalities, must get a visa before travelling to India. To encourage tourism, the Indian government has made it easier to apply for an Indian visa from Australia. Australians may now apply for an Indian visa from the comfort of their own homes, thanks to the advent of eVisa. Australian citizens have been able to apply for an Indian visa electronically since 2014. To boost tourism, the Indian government has streamlined the application process for an Australian Indian Visa. Citizens of 169 countries around the world can now apply for Indian e-Visa to visit the country. The Indian Government provides an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians that is valid for up to 90 days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. e-Business Visa: It is valid for 365 days and allows multiple entries, each entry cannot exceed 180 days. e-Medical Visa: It is valid for 60 days and allows a total of triple entries. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don't have to go anywhere. Indian Visa Application for Australian Citizens is no longer a lengthy process. The eVisa system allows you to apply for a tourist visa online. By using the e-Visa system, you can apply for an Australian Indian Visa online, which means that it is no longer a problem for Australian citizens to apply and wait for visa approval at the embassy.
Required Documents For Australians Citizens
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
A valid visa is required for a Spanish national to enter India. Indian immigration regulations forbid admission without a valid visa. However, if you are a Spanish citizen and intend to enter India, please keep in mind that, according to the official declaration, Spain is not on India's exemption list. The Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens has been accessible as an online application form by the Government of India since 2014. Citizens of 169 countries can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Spain's visa requirements in India are identical to those of most other nations. India is one of the top choices for a location that is excellent for both business and leisure travel. When applying for an Indian Visa from Spain, the applicant must state the purpose of the visit as this will determine the type of visa required. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days on arrival. The India e-Tourist Visa, available to Spanish citizens, allows eligible travelers to travel freely for a period of one year. These stays may not exceed 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which allows travelers to enter the country multiple entries for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures within a 60-day stay with triple entries. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever. Spanish Citizens can apply for Indian Visa online by simply filling out the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SPANISH
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
Before coming in India, all international visitors must apply for an Indian visa. Citizens of 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the nation. Since 2014, the Government of India has made the Indian Visa for Belgian citizens available as an online application form. Although Belgium is not on India's exemption list, nationals of this country can still apply for an e-Visa to enter the country. As a result, many religious people from throughout the world visit India each year, primarily for tourism and commerce. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the several types of Indian e-Visas available, based on the nature of their intended travel to the country. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
India is a must-see for travellers and a dream destination for business travellers, as it is one of the world's busiest markets. You will need a visa to enter India as an Austrian citizen. If you are planning a trip to India, you do not need to be concerned about this. Austrian citizens who desire to visit India must obtain an e-Visa for India, which can be obtained online or at an Indian Embassy or Consulate. Depending on the purpose of their travel, Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas. You can apply for an India e-Visa, which is the digital counterpart of visiting an embassy. In 2014, the Indian government launched an Electronic Travel Authorization system, allowing people of 166 countries to apply for and get an Indian e-Visa. All international visitors to India are required by the Indian government to apply for a visa before entering the country. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online application form for Indian visas for Austrian citizens available. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. Electronic tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days from your point of entry. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
For many years, India, known as the land of diverse cultures and religions, has been a popular destination for international travelers. It has much to offer for your wonderful trip to India, from sacred sites and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches and exciting nature reserves. Citizens of 169 countries, including Hong Kong, have found it much easier to visit this gorgeous nation with the introduction of the Indian electronic Visa (e-Visa) in 2014. Hong Kong passport holders must apply for an Indian e-Visa before to departure. An electronic application for an Indian visa for Hong Kong residents has been available since 2014. Depending on the objective of the visit, Hong Kong residents can apply for the India Tourist Visa, which is valid for one year, allows for double entrance, and allows for stays of up to 90 days for tourism purposes exclusively. The other type of e-Visa is the India Business Visa for Hong Kong citizens, which is also a double-entry visa valid for 1 year and supports stays of more than 180 consecutive days. The third type of e-Visa is the India Medical Visa for Hong Kong Citizens, which is valid for a shorter period totaling 60 days from the date of entry and allows for triple entries during its validity. Indian Visa for Hong Kong Citizens is an e-Visa that can be obtained online by filling out the application form which takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. The processing time and approval of the visa application can be expected within 2 to 4 business days.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- Recent front facing photograph with a white background
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States