NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / June 5, 2023 / The global hormone-sensitive advanced prostate cancer treatment market is expected to be worth US$12.44 Billion in 2023. According to Future Market Insights, the market will grow at a 7.2% CAGR until 2033, with a market value of US$ 24.94 Billion.
The primary goal of the key providers is translating science into innovative oncology medicines for helping people with cancer globally, where they commit to potentially bring new hope driving the purpose, and supporting accessibility through their cancer medicines.
Drivers and Challenges have an Impact on Market Dynamics, which can Impact Businesses. Find more details in your Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17047
Recurrent/non-responsive prostate cancer is a major restraint for the growth of the prostate cancer drugs market. This is because recurrent/non-responsive prostate cancer cells lead to the recurrence or spread of cancer after initial treatment. According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), around 50% to 95% of men in the US with high-risk prostate cancer experience recurrence after localized treatment.
The prostate cancer drugs market in the USA is regulated by the FDA which is responsible for the approval of new drugs and lays down regulations related to the treatment of prostate cancer. This was the first case of FDA-approved treatment for non-metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer, and more such approvals are expected to follow in the future. Hence, the regulatory scenario related to prostate cancer drugs will encourage more drug manufacturers to enter the market.
The treatment landscape for patients with hormone-sensitive prostate cancer (HSPC) has changed dramatically in the past five years, despite little change in the preceding 20 years. Such rapid change can make it difficult for clinicians to remain abreast of the current literature and synthesize the relevant data to inform evidence-based treatment decisions.
A new treatment is approached for prostate cancer that could stop resistance in its tracks. North America is the largest region in the prostate cancer drugs market in 2022. The Middle East is expected to be the agile growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the prostate cancer drugs market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Key Takeaways from this Market Study:
- According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), around 50% to 95% of men in the US with high-risk prostate cancer experience recurrence after localized treatment.
- The global hormone-sensitive advanced prostate cancer treatment market grew at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2018 to 2022.
- According to ACL (Administration for Community Living), a US-based government organization, the geriatric population is expected to increase by 21.6% by 2040.
- As per the American Cancer Society, prostate cancer costs on average US$ 4,300 upfront and US$ 9,100 over five years, with surgery costing US$ 15,000 upfront and US$ 19,000 over five years.
Are you looking for more details about the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? Speak to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-17047
Some of the prominent players in the global market for Hormone Sensitive Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatment Market are-
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Dendreon Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- Roche Group
- Celgene Corporation
- Amgen Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Some of the important developments of the key players in the market are:
- In March 2022, Novartis AG received USFDA approval for Pluvicto. It is the first targeted radioligand therapy in prostate cancer, which is a type of targeted cancer treatment that combines a targeting chemical (ligand) with a therapeutic radioisotope (a radioactive particle). Reimagining medication administered via intravenous infusion for the treatment of progressive, PSMA-positive metastatic castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer by destroying tumor cells.
- In June 2021, Bayer acquired Noria and PSMA Therapeutics to fulfil patients' clinical needs and broaden the metastatic prostate cancer treatment portfolio. Bayer's oncology portfolio was expanded as a result of this acquisition, which included alpha radionuclide therapy and small molecules targeting Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen (PSMA).
- In December 2020, Myovant Sciences and Pfizer announced a partnership to develop and commercialize a Relugolix combination tablet for advanced metastatic prostate cancer treatment. This groundbreaking partnership considerably enhances ORGOVYX's (relugolix) launch, as well as the future introduction of relugolix combination tablets, and increases the pipeline of potential new medications.
More Valuable Insights Available:
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global Hormone Sensitive Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatment Market providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023 to 2033.
To understand opportunities in hormone-sensitive advanced prostate cancer treatment, the market is segmented based on treatment (androgen ablation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and cryotherapy), and end-user (hospitals, clinics, and cancer rehabilitation centers) across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Buy Now and Gain Access to Identify Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges in the Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17047
Key Segments Profiled:
- Androgen Ablation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
By End User:
- Cancer Rehabilitation Centers
Table of Content (ToC):
1. Executive Summary | Hormone Sensitive Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatment Market
2. Market Overview
3. Market Background
4. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
5. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Treatment
6. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By End User
7. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Region
8. North America Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Country
Complete TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-17047
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI's Healthcare Landscape:
Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer Market Size: The global hormone-sensitive prostate cancer market leads to an estimated CAGR of 7.2% in the global market during the forecast period and registers a revenue valued at US$ 12.44 Billion in 2023, and is expected to cross US$ 24.94 Billion by 2033.
Lung Cancer Surgery Market Share: The global Lung Cancer Surgery Market was valued at US$ 1.23 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 1.98 Billion by 2029, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market survey.
Venous Ulcer Treatment Market Trend: The global venous ulcer treatment market is expected to be valued at US$ 2.96 billion in 2023 and is projected to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2023 to 2033.
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Growth: The global lung cancer therapeutics market share is projected to reach US$ 48,725.9 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Prostate Treatment Market Forecast: Standing at a net worth of US$ 30.04 Billion in 2022, the global benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) prostate treatment market is anticipated to attain a valuation of US$ 39.5 Billion by the end of 2028. Demand for benign prostatic hyperplasia prostate treatment is projected to rise at a steady CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2028.
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award - recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: