Stay updated on Canada's immigration news! Latest Express Entry draw on Oct 26, 2023, issued 3,600 ITAs for healthcare professionals with a CRS score of 431. Learn about category-based draws and Parent Super Visa options with the best insurance coverage.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) recently held its third Express Entry draw on 26th October, the first time since September 26-28 this year.
The results of the most recent Canadian lottery results, held on October 26, 2023, are shown below.
- IRCC issued 3,600 more Invitations to Apply (ITAs) in the department's first category-based draw since July 6 for candidates with experience in Healthcare professions. ITAs were distributed today to eligible candidates with a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 431.
- The draw on October 26 comes after two others held by IRCC earlier in the week. On October 25, IRCC held a draw for French-language proficiency candidates, issuing 300 ITAs with a minimum CRS of 486. A minimum CRS of 776 is required. The IRCC held a Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP)-only draw on October 24, inviting 1,548 candidates with a minimum CRS of 776.
The Express Entry system is used by the Canadian federal government as an application management tool to track immigration applications for three major programs. All three of these programs are part of Canada's immigration system's "economic immigration" umbrella.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Programme (FSWP),
- The Federal Skilled Trade Programme (FSTP), and
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Under this application management system, there are two types of Express Entry draws.
- The first commonly referred to as the standard express entry draw, is the entry pool that has existed since the express entry system was introduced in 2015. The process for these draws begins when a candidate who is eligible for one of the system's three programs enters the Express Entry pool. Each candidate is given a CRS score, which is used to rank candidates against each other. Then, a predetermined number of people with CRS scores higher than the cut-off score for a specific Express Entry draw will receive an ITA for Permanent Residence in Canada.
Please keep in mind that CRS scores are calculated using a variety of human capital factors such as work experience, professional skills, language skills, education, and age, all of which have objective values assigned by IRCC.
- The other type of Express entry draws employ a category-based selection system to assist IRCC in welcoming prospective immigrants with characteristics or skills that can meet specific labor market needs in Canada that have not been met. For the year 2023, IRCC will emphasize category-based draws to prioritize Express Entry candidates who possess the following characteristics.
- French-language proficiency or
Recent work experience in sector-specific projects:
- STEM professions
- Agriculture and agri-food
If you did not receive an invitation in the most recent Express Entry Draw, keep in mind that Parent Super Visa is still a viable and reassuring option, especially with the added security of Parent Super Visa insurance. So, if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you do not need to be concerned; you can bring your parents to Canada by applying for a super visa and presenting medical proof of super visa insurance.
There is no need to consider insurance providers because Parent Super Visa provides the best super visa insurance.
About Us: About Parent Super Visa - Parent super visa insurance is well-known for visa insurance providers in Toronto, Canada. We are the largest super visa insurance brokers in Canada.
Name: Parent Super Visa Insurance
Email: Send Email
Organization: Parent Super Visa
Address: 400 Applewood Crescent, Unit 100 Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0C3
Release ID: 89112839
In case of identifying any problems, concerns, or inaccuracies in the content shared in this press release, or if a press release needs to be taken down, we urge you to notify us immediately by contacting email@example.com. Our dedicated team will be readily accessible to address your concerns and take swift action within 8 hours to rectify any issues identified or assist with the removal process. We are committed to delivering high-quality content and ensuring accuracy for our valued readers.