BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. - Nov. 16, 2023 - PRLog -- Today Veteran and Republican Congressional candidate Joe Earley (R-WV2) criticized Senator Joe Manchin for his comments claiming that President Donald Trump will "destroy democracy in America" if given a second term.
"Senator Machin got the wrong name for who will destroy our democracy. It is Joe Biden not Donald Trump. I just came back from the border where foreigners are freely crossing into our nation. As Ronald Reagan once said a nation without borders is no nation. So let me be clear it is Joe Biden who is destroying our republic," said Earley.
"When Donald Trump was our President, we had a border. A wall was being built. Illegals were not flowing into our nation by the millions. Biden has destroyed all that," said Earley. "As a veteran, I fear who has crossed into our nation. How many terrorists are now in our country because Biden has opened our borders?"
Earley believes that Manchin could not be more wrong about President Trump and it is Joe Biden who should never be allowed in the White House ever again along with his Vice President who was supposed to address the problems on the border.
"Senator Manchin was going to lose his Senate seat so he decided not to run again. To be the flavor of the month with the liberal media he is now attacking a President who loves our country and our republic. Manchin has shown his true colors and it is not red, white and blue."
Earley is just back from Eagle Pass, Texas. In response to what he saw, Earley has released a comprehensive plan to end illegal immigration. It includes the following:
- Building the wall
- No federal government payouts to illegal immigrants
- End the catch and release program that allows criminal illegal immigrants back on to our streets
- Increasing funding for ICE
- End birthright citizenship for babies born to parents who are illegally in the United States
- End chain migration for non-immediate family members
- Hold back federal funding for sanctuary states and cities
- End the abuse of asylum claims
- Prohibit taxpayer dollars from paying for attorneys for illegal immigrants
- End the visa lottery system
- Prohibit illegal aliens from receiving taxpayer-funded benefits such as health care, welfare, and housing
- Increasing penalties on businesses that purposely hire illegal aliens
- Requiring mandatory employer verification
- Re-evaluate criteria for refugee status
- Strengthen background checks on visas
- Withhold certain federal funds for states that allow illegal immigrants to get drivers' licenses
- End visa overstays
- Increase penalties for human trafficking
- Increase funds for courts dealing with deportation disputes, and deny false asylum claims access to our courts
- Enact merit-based immigration reform to expedite naturalization process
Veteran Joe Earley for Congress
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Source: Veteran Joe Earley for Congress
Read Full Story - Earley Sharply Rebukes Manchin for Trump Comment | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog